We have been hearing about new versions of the MSI Wind for a few months. Tomorrow afternoon I’ll be chatting on the phone with the product manager of the MSI Wind Andy Tung about the the company’s plans for the Wind. Chatting with Andy always proves to be really interesting and you can see a few of my planned questions below. But what do you want to know? Please post your questions in the comments below. I will try and ask MSI as many as I can. Check back tomorrow night to see if I selected any of your questions and what answer MSI holds.
- MSI ranked #4 on DisplaySearch’s list of top netbook manufacturers. What is MSI’s plan to become # 1?
- The Wind has popped up in places for as low as $299. How low do you think we will see the Wind go in price?
- How have return rates been? Have they lowered since we spoke last, especially in the Linux category?
- Are you working on developing a new Linux OS for the Wind?
- What types of netbook products can we expect in the coming months? When will they be avilable?
- The Wind U150 is rumored to have both an SSD and hard drive. What benefits may we see in terms of performance?