Web Browser Tips and Apps to Save You Time
Though our online activities flit from reading our favorite Tumblrs, to watching Hulu, to tweeting, shouting at, or poking family and friends on Facebook, there is a constant: we do it all through our web browser.
But if we could use that browser faster, if we could search the web without touching the mouse, or use keyboard shortcuts to pull up the sites we visit most, or open more tabs, or auto-complete forms faster, we just might be able to get more done each and every third-of-a-day.
Web Browser Tips to Save You Time
- Kill Unresponsive Tasks in Chrome
- Use Any Search Engine in Chrome’s Address Bar
- Add Keyboard Shortcuts to Bookmarks in Firefox
- Get Quick Access to Web Apps in Firefox
- Change the Behavior of CTRL + Tab in IE
- Disable ClearType to Speed Up Performance
- Manage IE Tabs with the Quick Tabs Button
Web Browser Apps to Save You Time