What Tumblr Is and How To Use It: A Practical Guide
Auto-Post Tumblr to Twitter and Facebook
Log in to the Twitter and/or Facebook accounts you want to connect to Tumblr.
- Click your Tumblr blog’s name at the top of the Dashboard, then the Settings link on the right sidebar.
- For Facebook:
- Click the setup button, which will launch the Tumblr app setup.
- Click Allow to give the app access to basic information.
- Enter your Tumblr URL, then click Start Importing this blog.
- Click Allow when the app asks for permission to post to your wall.
- Your posts will automatically show up on your wall and in friends’ news feeds in truncated form with a link back to your blog.
- For Twitter:
- Click Sign in with Twitter.
- Click Allow to give Tumblr posting permissions.
- All posts will be sent to Twitter, in truncated form, unless you uncheck the Post to Twitter box in the Create Post page.