How To Post From Your Phone
On the Tumblr Goodies page users can find multiple ways to post to Tumblr on the go, from e-mail to apps for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. However, even if you don’t have a smart phone you can still post while mobile.
E-mail Your Posts
- Under the Post By Email heading on the Goodies page, locate the e-mail address unique to your Tumblr account.
- Send an email to this address from the account associated with your blog with the post title in the Subject field.
- Tumblr will automatically detect what type of post it is by what’s in the body of the e-mail, from simple text to photos to audio, and even insert tags. Click here for full formatting tips.
Call In Your Posts
- Under the Call in audio heading you’ll find the toll-free number for audio posts.
- Click Configure to attach a phone number to your Tumblr blog. Add a 4-digit PIN for extra security.
- Choose which blog the audio posts should go to, then click Save.
- To make a post, call the number, enter your PIN (if you created one), follow the directions and leave a voice message. The audio of your message will appear on your Tumblr blog in a few minutes.