Cyber Monday deals may have expired, but now there’s still Christmas to look forward to. Check out our roundup of LogicBUY’s best netbook and notebook deals (with a tablet thrown in for good measure).
Tuesday’s Top Netbook Deals
- Toshiba mini NB255-N245 for $289: We were fans of the NB255′s snappy performance and stylish, fingerprint-proof design when we reviewed the netbook in August. A lower-cost alternative to Toshiba’s premium mini NB305, this machine packs a 1.66-GHz Intel Atom N455 CPU, 1GB of RAM, and a 160GB hard drive. (Read Review)
- HP Mini 110 for $279.99: This updated HP Mini 110 comes with a six-cell battery, a feature the netbook did not have when we reviewed it in May 2009. Available in Black (default), Pacific Blue ($19) , or Moonlight White ($19), this 10-incher is customizable through the HP website. The base configuration comes with a 160GB hard drive; those who crave more space should spring for the recommended configuration (250GB), which ships for $299. (Read Review)
- Samsung NF310-A01 for $399.99: An attractive, lightweight netbook with a hi-res display for its size, the Samsung NF310-A01 boasts a speedy 1.5-GHz Intel Atom CPU, 1GB of RAM, and a 250GB hard drive. We gave the netbook four stars for its sleek design, comfortable keyboard, and strong performance. (Read Review)
- HP Mini 210 for $329.99: Hurray for choices! While the HP Mini 210 deal we featured yesterday offered the notebook in a bold shade of fuschia, today’s bargain is available in Charcoal, Crimson Red, Lavender Frost, Luminous Rose, or Ocean Drive. The 3.1-pound netbook features a faster 7,200-rpm hard drive and is slated to last as much as 10.75 hours on a charge. (Read Review)
Tuesday’s Top Notebook Deals
- ASUS N71JQ-XT1 for $899.99: The ASUS N71JQ-TX1 features all the speed and graphics performance you’d expect from a media-centric machine. Boasting a 1.73-GHz Core i7 CPU, ATI Mobility Radeon graphics, and a 17.3-inch, 1600 x 900-pixel display, the N71Q is primed to stream all the HD content you can handle. The notebook originally came with a $1,199 price tag, but it can be yours for $899.99.
- MSI S600-017US for $579.99: For $120 less than the listed price, the MSI S600-017US packs a 2.4-GHz Core i5 processor, 4GB of memory, and a 500GB hard drive into its 4.7-pound body. Though we haven’t reviewed this particular model, it’s similar to the A6200, which we liked for its classy design and long battery life.
- HP G62-340US for $399.95: A steal at $150 off the list price, this notebook offers stellar performance. With an Athlon II dual-core 2.2-GHz CPU, 3GB of RAM, and Radeon HD 4250 graphics, the G62 is one of your best bets in the sub-$600 notebook category. (Read Review)
- HP Envy 14-1163SE Beats Edition for $1,031.99: We’re fans of this special-edition HP notebook, which sports a hip, red backlit keyboard and a bright 14.5-inch screen. The Envy runs a 2.4-GHz Intel Core i5 CPU under the hood, along with 4GB of RAM, Radeon switchable graphics, and a 750GB hard drive. (Read Review)
- HP Touchsmart tm2t Touchsmart Tablet for $699: Available with a Core i3 CPU for $699 or a Core i5 CPU for $799, this tablet boasts a 7,200-rpm 320GB hard drive and 6GB of RAM. This deal gets you as much as $370 off the listed price—plus a free upgrade to a 500GB hard drive.