Top Netbook and Notebook Deals for Tuesday
Cyber Monday deals may have expired, but now there’s still Christmas to look forward to. Check out our roundup of LogicBUY’s best netbook and notebook deals (with a tablet thrown in for good measure).
Tuesday’s Top Netbook Deals
- Toshiba mini NB255-N245 for $289: We were fans of the NB255′s snappy performance and stylish, fingerprint-proof design when we reviewed the netbook in August. A lower-cost alternative to Toshiba’s premium mini NB305, this machine packs a 1.66-GHz Intel Atom N455 CPU, 1GB of RAM, and a 160GB hard drive. (Read Review)
- HP Mini 110 for $279.99: This updated HP Mini 110 comes with a six-cell battery, a feature the netbook did not have when we reviewed it in May 2009. Available in Black (default), Pacific Blue ($19) , or Moonlight White ($19), this 10-incher is customizable through the HP website. The base configuration comes with a 160GB hard drive; those who crave more space should spring for the recommended configuration (250GB), which ships for $299. (Read Review)
- Samsung NF310-A01 for $399.99: An attractive, lightweight netbook with a hi-res display for its size, the Samsung NF310-A01 boasts a speedy 1.5-GHz Intel Atom CPU, 1GB of RAM, and a 250GB hard drive. We gave the netbook four stars for its sleek design, comfortable keyboard, and strong performance. (Read Review)
- HP Mini 210 for $329.99: Hurray for choices! While the HP Mini 210 deal we featured yesterday offered the notebook in a bold shade of fuschia, today’s bargain is available in Charcoal, Crimson Red, Lavender Frost, Luminous Rose, or Ocean Drive. The 3.1-pound netbook features a faster 7,200-rpm hard drive and is slated to last as much as 10.75 hours on a charge. (Read Review)
Tuesday’s Top Notebook Deals
- ASUS N71JQ-XT1 for $899.99: The ASUS N71JQ-TX1 features all the speed and graphics performance you’d expect from a media-centric machine. Boasting a 1.73-GHz Core i7 CPU, ATI Mobility Radeon graphics, and a 17.3-inch, 1600 x 900-pixel display, the N71Q is primed to stream all the HD content you can handle. The notebook originally came with a $1,199 price tag, but it can be yours for $899.99.
- MSI S600-017US for $579.99: For $120 less than the listed price, the MSI S600-017US packs a 2.4-GHz Core i5 processor, 4GB of memory, and a 500GB hard drive into its 4.7-pound body. Though we haven’t reviewed this particular model, it’s similar to the A6200, which we liked for its classy design and long battery life.
- HP G62-340US for $399.95: A steal at $150 off the list price, this notebook offers stellar performance. With an Athlon II dual-core 2.2-GHz CPU, 3GB of RAM, and Radeon HD 4250 graphics, the G62 is one of your best bets in the sub-$600 notebook category. (Read Review)
- HP Envy 14-1163SE Beats Edition for $1,031.99: We’re fans of this special-edition HP notebook, which sports a hip, red backlit keyboard and a bright 14.5-inch screen. The Envy runs a 2.4-GHz Intel Core i5 CPU under the hood, along with 4GB of RAM, Radeon switchable graphics, and a 750GB hard drive. (Read Review)
- HP Touchsmart tm2t Touchsmart Tablet for $699: Available with a Core i3 CPU for $699 or a Core i5 CPU for $799, this tablet boasts a 7,200-rpm 320GB hard drive and 6GB of RAM. This deal gets you as much as $370 off the listed price—plus a free upgrade to a 500GB hard drive.