How to Use Buddy Photo Share on the Samsung Galaxy S III
Ever wish your phone could automatically tag your friends whenever you take a picture of them? How about wishing it would also allow you to share those pictures with them with just one click? Well thanks to Buddy Photo Share on the new Samsung Galaxy S III, you can do both of these things.
1. Open the camera app.
2. Select Buddy Photo Share from the shooting modes.
3. Take a picture of your friend (the more clear a view of their face the better).
4. Tap the yellow square that appeared around their face and then choose which contact this is.
5. Take more pictures using normal shooting modes and whenever you view the images it’ll automatically tag any pictures that that person’s face is in using facial recognition software.
David Cogen is a founder of TheUnlockr.com, the popular site for rooting, jailbreaking, hacking, modding, and other how tos to show you how to unlock your device’s true potential. They even have a popular ROM repository. Check out TheUnlockr.com for all your Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone how tos.
- How to Use Smart Motion Gestures
- How to Use Buddy Photo Share
- How to Use S Beam to Share Files
- How to Share Documents in Real Time
- How to Set Up Smart Stay
- How to Post to Social Networks Using Voice
- How To Adjust the Call Volume
- How to Hide Unused Apps in the App Drawer
- How to Get a News Ticker on Your Lock Screen
- How To Use Pop Up Play