The Samsung Galaxy S4 offers one of the most feature-rich smartphone cameras on the market. And part of that experience is what Samsung calls its Dual Camera mode. The function allows you to capture an image or shoot a video of the action in front of you, as well as a shot of your face at the same time. So if you’re checking out a concert and want to get a picture of the show and your reaction at the same time, Dual Camera mode is the feature you want. To use Dual Camera mode:
- Open the Camera app and set the shooting mode to Auto.
- Press the Dual Camera button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Line up the rear-facing camera with your subject, making sure that your mug is positioned in front of the front-facing camera.
- The default photo frame for the front-facing camera should appear as a postage stamp. If you want to change it, tap the arrow at the bottom of the screen to bring up a list of 12 possible frames.
- Say, “Cheese,” and Press the shutter button to take your photo.