How to Sync Your iPad 2 with Dropbox
- Sign up for a Dropbox account at www.dropbox.com. You can drag and drop anything you would like to store online to the Dropbox folder on your PC’s desktop.
- Download the Dropbox app from the App Store on your iPad.
- Open the Dropbox app and sign in. You should now be able to view all your cloud-based documents, photos, and videos on your iPad.
- To edit a document, tap the arrow icon in the upper right corner, which launches an Open With… menu. In our case, we then selected Quickoffice. Clicking the link icon lets you share a document via e-mail.
- If you’re viewing a photo, you can tap the same arrow icon to save it to your iPad.