How to Put Your BlackBerry 10 Phone in Airplane Mode
Want to use your smartphone while in flight? You’ll have to put it in airplane mode.
- Navigate to the home screen or BlackBerry Hub and swipe down from the top of the display to bring up the Settings menu.
- Tap the Settings app to open the System Settings menu and select Network Connections.
- Switch the Airplane Mode slider to the On position and all of your wireless radio connections will be shut off.
- To disable Airplane Mode, move the slider to the Off position.
More Blackberry 10 Tips
- How to Master BlackBerry 10′s Gestures
- How to Move Predictive Text on BlackBerry 10′s Keyboard
- How to Use the Time Shift Camera App in BlackBerry 10
- How to Edit Photos Using BlackBerry 10
- How to Put Your BlackBerry 10 Phone in Airplane Mode
- How to Copy and Paste Text in BlackBerry 10
- How to Change the Search Engine in BlackBerry 10′s Browser
- How to Add Bookmarks to BlackBerry 10′s Web Browser
- How to Create App Folders with BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Email and Social Media Accounts to BlackBerry 10
- How to Add Languages to BlackBerry 10′s Virtual Keyboard
- How to Add Shortcuts to BlackBerry 10′s Virtual Keyboard
- How to Change Navigation Settings in BlackBerry 10
- How to Disable Voice Navigation in BlackBerry 10