How to Hold Business Meetings, Show Presentations in Google+ Hangouts
When you’re in one of its hangouts, Google+ allows you to share your screen with other participants. Imagine giving a group of business partners a tour of your new website in real-time. Picture yourself talking through a PowerPoint presentation with some potential clients. You can even use this feature to train a remote worker.
Here’s how to do it:
- Launch or Join a Google+ hangout and invite your clients, partners, coworkers or other business contacts.
- Open a window on your desktop which contains the application you want to share content from. For example, if you want to show a presentation, open PowerPoint. If you want to show Web content, open a browser window.
- Click Screenshare in the upper left corner of the screen. A dialog box appears.
- Select the window you want to share.
- Change focus to the window you shared and start using the application. Anyone else who is in the hangout will see everything that appears in that window.