10 Tips to Make the Most of Your Kindle Fire
Since its release, Amazon’s Kindle Fire has been burning up the tablet market. That’s thanks in no small part to its near universal critical acclaim and wallet-friendly $199 price tag. And with the holidays just around the corner, chances are good you or someone you know has Fire on their wishlist.
With that in mind, we’ve put together this how-to guide covering everything from adding content to your Favorites Shelf to, gasp … installing Barnes & Noble’s Nook app on your Fire. So read on to get the most out of the tablet that’s setting the world on ablaze.
- How to Gift the Kindle Fire Without Getting Burned: Order the Fire for a friend without accidentally registering it to your account.
- How to Borrow Books Using Owners’ Lending Library on the Kindle Fire: Learn how Amazon Prime members can borrow books from Amazon’s Owner’s Lending Library for free.
- How to Sideload Apps on the Kindle Fire: Install almost any Android app on your Kindle Fire with these easy steps.
- How to Store Content in the Cloud on the Kindle Fire: Save space on your Fire by storing content in the cloud.
- How to Disable Web Browser Acceleration in the Kindle Fire: Disable the Fire’s web browser acceleration and actually get faster download speeds.
- How to Control Music While Multitasking on the Kindle Fire: Check out how to access and control the Kindle’s music player while using other apps.
- How to Add Content and Apps to the Favorites Shelf on the Kindle Fire: Get quick access to your content by adding it to your Favorites shelf.
- How to Get the Nook App on the Kindle Fire: Want to install the Nook app on your Fire? Here’s how.
- How to Make Your Kindle Fire Display Inverse Text on Books and Websites: See how to make text easier to read on the Fire.
- How to Hide Your Surfing Habits on the Kindle Fire: Keep your browsing habits secret from other people who use your device.