Apple Offers Black Friday Discounts on iPad, MacBooks and More
Are you only now waking from a deep, turkey-induced slumber? You may have missed out on the early bird Black Friday sales, but you’ll still be able to snag deep discounts on Apple products if you act fast. In fact, Apple itself is jumping in on the buying frenzy with modest online discounts for its most popular products, including MacBooks, iPods, iPads and more.
Head over to the Apple holiday shopping event page for the full range of discounted goods. Some of the price slashes are modest, while several big-ticket items sport heftier cuts. Here’s a sampling of some choice offers:
- iPad with Retina display – From $458 ($41 off regular price)
- MacBook Pro with Retina display – From $1,598 ($101 off regular price)
- MacBook Air – From $898 ($101 off regular price)
- iPod touch – From $268 ($31 off regular price)
- iPad Smart Case – $34 ($15 off regular price)
- Magic Mouse – $58 ($11 off regular price)
The discounts help take some of the price burden off if someone in your life put an Apple device on their holiday wish list, but you could save even more money if you do some shopping around online, as Best Buy and Amazon are offering even lower prices on a wide range of Macs and iDevices.
For example, the 13.3-inch MacBook Air with 128GB of storage normally retails for $1,199. Today, Apple’s selling that very notebook for $1,098 — not too shabby. Best Buy’s website, however, has the laptop listed at $1,025. Even better! Wander over to Amazon and you’ll find the same notebook carrying a $1,011 price tag.
The low-cost leader varies from product to product, so be sure to do your due diligence before clicking that “Buy” button. You won’t find discounts this steep on Apple products very often, and don’t expect them to stick around until tomorrow, either.
- Which Tablet Makes the Best Gift? Expert Roundtable Video
- Top 5 Lightning-Compatible Accessories for Your iPhone 5 or 4th-Gen iPad
- 10 Ways to Save Big on Gadgets