8 Features of Facebook You Didn’t Know About
Upload Photos and Videos from the Facebook App
Facebook now automatically displays shared photos at their highest possible resolution. And the Facebook mobile app is practically purpose-built for sharing photos and videos shot with your smartphone. To upload a new photo:
- From your News Feed, tap Photo at the top of the screen.
- Choose either to Upload a New Photo or Upload a New Video.
- Select Choose From Gallery to add media stored on your phone or “Capture a photo or video” to shoot something and post to your profile.
- Add a comment and tap Post.
Cool Features of Facebook You Didn’t Know About
- Make a Skype Call with Facebook Messenger
- Subscribe to Users
- Allow Others to Subscribe to You
- Add Trips and Life Events to Maps
- Add Photos to Your Map
- Download All of Your Facebook Info
- Upload Photos and Videos from the Facebook App
- Download a Friend’s Photos