8 Features of Facebook You Didn’t Know About
Download All of Your Facebook Info
If you’re a relatively active Facebook user, chances are you’ve amassed a healthy amount of photos and videos, saved plenty of email addresses and stored a good amount of information.
To archive that info:
- Open the Account Settings menu.
- Click “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Choose Start My Archive. A security message will be sent to the email account associated with your profile asking you to confirm the process.
- Follow the emailed instructions and your information will be downloaded to your computer.
Note: You can’t choose which information is archived and which isn’t, so make sure the device you are downloading your data to is secure and has plenty of free space.
Cool Features of Facebook You Didn’t Know About
- Make a Skype Call with Facebook Messenger
- Subscribe to Users
- Allow Others to Subscribe to You
- Add Trips and Life Events to Maps
- Add Photos to Your Map
- Download All of Your Facebook Info
- Upload Photos and Videos from the Facebook App
- Download a Friend’s Photos