7 Twitter Tips to Step Your Tweet Up
Now that you follow a couple of people and looked at some of the trends on Twitter, you might be wondering ‘what’s next?’
How about uploading some photos using Instagram or linking your Twitter to Facebook? We have some great tips in store for you.
Upload Photos Using Instagram
You can take photos using your iPhone and upload them directly to your Twitter account. Instagram (did we mention it’s free?) offers 17 cool filters to make your shots look hipper.
- Press the Camera/Share button.
- Take a photo.
- Choose a filter from the menu on the bottom of the screen, then tap Done.
- Cl ick t he “. . .” but ton on the bottom right below your photo.
- Press Share Post, then tap the green Share button next to Twitter.
- Press the blue Check button to upload the Instagram photo.
Step Your Tweet Up
- Upload Photos Using Instagram
- Tweet More than 140 Characters
- Link Twitter to Facebook
- Turn Mobile Updates Off
- Follow Brands, Save Money
- Share Tweets with Friends via Email
- Save Time on Twitter’s Mobile Apps