6 Ways to Spruce Up Your Facebook Page
Change Your Cover Photo
With Facebook’s Timeline, you’re no longer limited to a single thumbnail as your profile image. You can post a massive Cover Photo (850 x 315 pixels, or 8.5 x 3.2 inches).
To change your Cover Photo, move your cursor over the cover canvas. Click the Change Cover box and select Choose From Photos if you want to post a picture already on Facebook, or Upload Photo if you want to add a picture from your hard drive. Once you pick your photo, click Save Changes.
- Highlight Items on Your Timeline
- Retroactively Add Items to Your Timeline
- Limit the Number of Posts You See
- Manage Visibility of Older Posts
- Make Your Facebook Photo Feed Look Like Pinterest
- Change Your Cover Photo