Hack Your Pinterest Boards
Some enterprising pinners discovered a new way to pin, segmenting a large image into nine smaller images and transforming it into a creative, eyecatching board.
- First, select a photo. Be sure it’s a square, high-res image for the best result.
- Once you’ve selected the image, use Photoshop or a free site such as PicSPlice.com to slice the photos into nine separate images.
- Save the new shots in numerical order (one through nine) after slicing the image to make posting on Pinterest easier.
- Create a new board on Pinterest. Keep in mind Pinterest posts new images from left to right, pushing down images to create new rows after every fourth image.
- Start pinning with the ninth image, working your way backward to the first. Feel free to be creative with the descriptions for each tile.
5 Pinterest Tips for Advanced Users